The Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) is joining forces with Thai Airways International (THAI) to mark their 60th anniversaries in 2020 with a range of tourism promotions aimed at strengthening the kingdom’s positioning as a preferred tourist destination whilst promoting responsible tourism, in line with the global sustainable development goals.
- TAT joins forces with THAI to promote 60th-Anniversary Promotions – Unravel Travel TV
- Elephant Well Being and Thai Community, Tourism Authority of Thailand – Unravel Travel TV
- IBTM World 2019 set for Meetings Success – Unravel Travel TV
- Kaunas, Lithuania – Top 15 Places To Visit – Silvija Travel Tips – Unravel Travel TV
- Beach Club Apartments, Son Parc, Menorca – Sunway – Unravel Travel TV