Part of the Lufthansa Group, Austrian Airlines existing AIRail routes from Vienna Airport includes Linz and Salzburg with over 30 trains available per day on each route. Due to the positive customer reception, Austrian Airlines was able to shift its flights between these two routes completely from plane to train previously.
Search hotels and more...
- Austrian Airlines expands “Train to Plane” service – Unravel Travel TV
- Cambodia hosting ASEAN Tourism Forum, ATF 2021 – Unravel Travel TV
- TBEX Asia 2021, Phuket, Thailand – Launch Video – Unravel Travel TV
- Alaverdi Monastery, Georgia – Unravel Travel TV
- Natalia Bayona, 112th UNWTO Executive Council – Tbilisi, Georgia, 2020 – Unravel Travel TV