Peter Greenberg reports on a 88-year-old lady who is retired and lives on cruise ship. An estimated 24 million people are expected to take cruises this year. One report showed more than a quarter of them are age 60 or older, and more than one-fifth are retired. For many of those passengers, the ships are like a second home, but for one woman, ocean liner Crystal Serenity is her only home.
April 12, 2017
- Van Don International Airport, Vietnam – Unravel Travel TV
- Thailand Go Local, Irish Travel Agents FAM – Unravel Travel TV
- Vietnam prepares to host the 38th ASEAN Tourism Forum (ATF) – Unravel Travel TV
- Cahernane House Hotel joins Ireland’s Blue Book – Unravel Travel TV
- Six of the Best: US Cities to Visit This Winter – Unravel Travel TV