Peter Greenberg reports on a 88-year-old lady who is retired and lives on cruise ship. An estimated 24 million people are expected to take cruises this year. One report showed more than a quarter of them are age 60 or older, and more than one-fifth are retired. For many of those passengers, the ships are like a second home, but for one woman, ocean liner Crystal Serenity is her only home.
January 19, 2019
July 17, 2017
- Kaunas, Lithuania – Top 15 Places To Visit – Silvija Travel Tips – Unravel Travel TV
- Sustainability, A Central Theme at IT&CM Asia and CTW 2019 – Unravel Travel TV
- Osaka, Japan – World-Class MICE Venues and Spirited Service – Unravel Travel TV
- Ten Spanish hotel chains will participate in MITM Americas 2019 – Unravel Travel TV
- Discover Thailand’s Exclusive MICE Destinations, IT&CM Asia – Unravel Travel TV