Peter Greenberg reports on a 88-year-old lady who is retired and lives on cruise ship. An estimated 24 million people are expected to take cruises this year. One report showed more than a quarter of them are age 60 or older, and more than one-fifth are retired. For many of those passengers, the ships are like a second home, but for one woman, ocean liner Crystal Serenity is her only home.
- Canada Skiing Special Offer, flights & acc. under £1000 – Unravel Travel TV
- River Cruise, Amsterdam to Basel with Travel Department – Unravel Travel TV
- Winter Sun 2017 ITAA holidays deals (17 August 2017) – Unravel Travel TV
- Rosewood Hotels & Resorts® Launch Global Advertising Campaign – Unravel Travel TV
- Weekend away at brand new Villages Nature® Paris – Unravel Travel TV