Peter Greenberg reports on a 88-year-old lady who is retired and lives on cruise ship. An estimated 24 million people are expected to take cruises this year. One report showed more than a quarter of them are age 60 or older, and more than one-fifth are retired. For many of those passengers, the ships are like a second home, but for one woman, ocean liner Crystal Serenity is her only home.
November 18, 2017
- True York City the new NYC & Company global tourism campaign – Silvija Travel Tips
- Delta Medallion Member Unlimited Complimentary Upgrades for domestic Delta One – Silvija Travel Tips / Unravel Travel TV
- Winter Wonderland in the Jungfrau Region – Unravel Travel TV
- Travelling through Dublin Airport with a baby – Unravel Travel TV
- American Holidays Black Friday €100 Off – Unravel Travel TV