Peter Greenberg reports on a 88-year-old lady who is retired and lives on cruise ship. An estimated 24 million people are expected to take cruises this year. One report showed more than a quarter of them are age 60 or older, and more than one-fifth are retired. For many of those passengers, the ships are like a second home, but for one woman, ocean liner Crystal Serenity is her only home.
June 19, 2017
July 10, 2017
- Medical Tourism, ITB Berlin 2018 – Unravel Travel TV
- Kaunas, Lithuania – Top 15 Places To Visit – Silvija Travel Tips – Unravel Travel TV
- Dublin to Los Angeles, Ethiopian Airlines – Unravel Travel TV
- Eurostar Launching A New London-Amsterdam Service – Unravel Travel TV
- Qatar Airways Takes Delivery of its Fourth Gulfstream G650ER Executive Jet – Unravel Travel TV