Peter Greenberg reports on a 88-year-old lady who is retired and lives on cruise ship. An estimated 24 million people are expected to take cruises this year. One report showed more than a quarter of them are age 60 or older, and more than one-fifth are retired. For many of those passengers, the ships are like a second home, but for one woman, ocean liner Crystal Serenity is her only home.
April 13, 2017
- The Morrison Hotel Dublin has all the Fire and Ice for your Winter Wedding – Unravel Travel TV
- Hop on a Formula 1, Sauna or Sibelius Bus at Helsinki Airport – Unravel Travel TV
- Long Haul & Adventure Holidays emerge as top travel trends for Summer 2017 – Unravel Travel TV
- Top 3 Exciting Adventures in Liguria, Italy – Unravel Travel TV
- Vaikai grojantys milžinišku būgnu parke – Silvija Travel Tips