Peter Greenberg reports on a 88-year-old lady who is retired and lives on cruise ship. An estimated 24 million people are expected to take cruises this year. One report showed more than a quarter of them are age 60 or older, and more than one-fifth are retired. For many of those passengers, the ships are like a second home, but for one woman, ocean liner Crystal Serenity is her only home.
July 10, 2017
July 17, 2017
- First Asian MICE Cruise Conference Launches At IT&CMA 2018 – Unravel Travel TV
- Free Interrail Ticket launched for 15,000 18-year-olds – Unravel Travel TV
- Murakami, Matisse, Cattelan at Fondation Louis Vuitton Exhibition – Unravel Travel TV
- TBEX Europe 2018 Ostrava, Czech Republic – Unravel Travel TV
- IPW Denver 2018, Roger Dow, U.S. Travel Association – Unravel Travel TV