American Airlines launched non-stop air service from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to Laughlin Bullhead City International Airport – Feb. 16, 2017. American is the first airline to fly a regular scheduled flight to Laughlin Bullhead City in nearly 20 years.
February 27, 2017
March 3, 2017
- U.S. Travel’s IPW Returns to Las Vegas May 10-14, 2021 – Unravel Travel TV
- Where Delta is flying in May 2020 – Unravel Travel TV
- British Airways’ franchise partner SUN-AIR selects Garmin ADS-B solution for Dornier 328 aircraft – Unravel Travel TV
- Swiss International Air Lines takes delivery of its first A320neo – Unravel Travel TV
- Airbus A350-900 Aeroflot aircraft in the making – Unravel Travel TV