American Airlines launched non-stop air service from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport to Laughlin Bullhead City International Airport – Feb. 16, 2017. American is the first airline to fly a regular scheduled flight to Laughlin Bullhead City in nearly 20 years.
November 23, 2017
April 12, 2017
- IPW Anaheim 2019 – Unravel Travel TV
- Florida Airport Seeks Developers for Unique Fly-In Hotel – Unravel Travel TV
- Hilton launch of Signia Hilton – Unravel Travel TV
- AIA Unveils its Vision of Aerospace in 2050 – Unravel Travel TV
- Closing Ceremony of the Gala Celebration ATF Forum 2019 – Unravel Travel TV