Torrevieja is surrounded by two large and beautiful natural salt water lakes which form the “Salinas de Torrevieja” and are an official Spanish nature reserve. These lakes attract a wide variety of bird life. The entire area around Torrevieja is famous for it’s salt production. Huge salt lakes surround parts of the road down from Alicante Airport to Torrevieja.
April 6, 2017
August 16, 2017
- Free Interrail Ticket launched for 15,000 18-year-olds – Unravel Travel TV
- Murakami, Matisse, Cattelan at Fondation Louis Vuitton Exhibition – Unravel Travel TV
- TBEX Europe 2018 Ostrava, Czech Republic – Unravel Travel TV
- IPW Denver 2018, Roger Dow, U.S. Travel Association – Unravel Travel TV
- Hotels in Ostrava, Czech Republic – Unravel Travel TV