Torrevieja is surrounded by two large and beautiful natural salt water lakes which form the “Salinas de Torrevieja” and are an official Spanish nature reserve. These lakes attract a wide variety of bird life. The entire area around Torrevieja is famous for it’s salt production. Huge salt lakes surround parts of the road down from Alicante Airport to Torrevieja.
November 22, 2017
March 3, 2017
- Thailand Go Local, Irish Travel Agents FAM – Unravel Travel TV
- Vietnam prepares to host the 38th ASEAN Tourism Forum (ATF) – Unravel Travel TV
- Cahernane House Hotel joins Ireland’s Blue Book – Unravel Travel TV
- Six of the Best: US Cities to Visit This Winter – Unravel Travel TV
- Singapore is a must visit destination in 2019 – Unravel Travel TV