Torrevieja is surrounded by two large and beautiful natural salt water lakes which form the “Salinas de Torrevieja” and are an official Spanish nature reserve. These lakes attract a wide variety of bird life. The entire area around Torrevieja is famous for it’s salt production. Huge salt lakes surround parts of the road down from Alicante Airport to Torrevieja.
April 30, 2017
- True York City the new NYC & Company global tourism campaign – Silvija Travel Tips
- Delta Medallion Member Unlimited Complimentary Upgrades for domestic Delta One – Silvija Travel Tips / Unravel Travel TV
- Winter Wonderland in the Jungfrau Region – Unravel Travel TV
- Travelling through Dublin Airport with a baby – Unravel Travel TV
- American Holidays Black Friday €100 Off – Unravel Travel TV