Torrevieja is surrounded by two large and beautiful natural salt water lakes which form the “Salinas de Torrevieja” and are an official Spanish nature reserve. These lakes attract a wide variety of bird life. The entire area around Torrevieja is famous for it’s salt production. Huge salt lakes surround parts of the road down from Alicante Airport to Torrevieja.
February 27, 2017
June 19, 2017
- Eight Spanish hotel chains will participate in MITM Americas 2019 – Unravel Travel TV
- MITM Americas, 14-17 October 2019 – Unravel Travel TV
- Aer Lingus commences Ireland’s first direct flight to Minneapolis-St. Paul – Unravel Travel TV
- IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific 2019 – Unravel Travel TV
- Beach Club Apartments, Son Parc, Menorca – Sunway – Unravel Travel TV