Benahavis, a Spanish mountain village situated between Marbella, Estepona and Ronda. The village is 7km from the Mediterranean coast. Renowned for its restaurants the village is often called the dining room of the Costa del Sol with mountain and sea views. Located on the Southern face of the Serrania de Ronda mountain range, Benahavis is the most mountainous village on the western Costa del Sol. Its terrain is traversed by the Rivers Guadalmina, Guadaiza and Guadalmanza. Regions of great natural and historic interest are to be found within its boundaries, such as El Cerro del Duque, Daidin and the Montemayor Castle.
February 17, 2017
- UNWTO delegation observes safe restart to tourism in Egypt – Unravel Travel TV
- Aero K new airliner launched – Unravel Travel TV
- Maam Cross Railway Station, Co. Galway – Unravel Travel TV
- Exhibitions to play a critical role as Dubai re−starts events industry – Unravel Travel TV
- IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific 2020 Virtual Event – Unravel Travel TV