Benahavis, a Spanish mountain village situated between Marbella, Estepona and Ronda. The village is 7km from the Mediterranean coast. Renowned for its restaurants the village is often called the dining room of the Costa del Sol with mountain and sea views. Located on the Southern face of the Serrania de Ronda mountain range, Benahavis is the most mountainous village on the western Costa del Sol. Its terrain is traversed by the Rivers Guadalmina, Guadaiza and Guadalmanza. Regions of great natural and historic interest are to be found within its boundaries, such as El Cerro del Duque, Daidin and the Montemayor Castle.
November 24, 2017
February 16, 2017
- Sustainability, A Central Theme at IT&CM Asia and CTW 2019 – Unravel Travel TV
- Osaka, Japan – World-Class MICE Venues and Spirited Service – Unravel Travel TV
- Ten Spanish hotel chains will participate in MITM Americas 2019 – Unravel Travel TV
- Discover Thailand’s Exclusive MICE Destinations, IT&CM Asia – Unravel Travel TV
- IT&CM Asia and CTW 2019 new highlights and re-designed programme – Unravel Travel TV