Compared to the bustling beaches of the east, the western peninsula has quiet and secluded coves for those who want to get away from the crowds. Coral Bay is probably the most sandy beach in the Paphos area and is also home to the lovely Coral Bay Beach Resort. Here you can make the most of beach life in a stunning setting, you can try all types of water sports and be pampered any time of day or night. The hotel has several swimming pools, restaurants and a kids club making it a popular choice for families. The Paphos effect is infectious, and it will encourage you to return to Cyprus again and again.
conichi – Winner – Phocuswright EMEA Travel Innovator Award and People’s Choice Awards 2017 – Unravel Travel TV
May 20, 2017
August 24, 2020
Search hotels and more...
- Sunset viewpoint in Pueto de Mogán, Gran Canaria – Unravel Travel TV
- Trip to Barbados with American Holidays – Unravel Travel TV
- The KII (Kö-Bogen II), Düsseldorf, Germany – Unravel Travel TV
- Discover Mauritius An Island Of Emotion – Unravel Travel TV
- Sandy Beach Hotel, Gran Canaria – Unravel Travel TV