Compared to the bustling beaches of the east, the western peninsula has quiet and secluded coves for those who want to get away from the crowds. Coral Bay is probably the most sandy beach in the Paphos area and is also home to the lovely Coral Bay Beach Resort. Here you can make the most of beach life in a stunning setting, you can try all types of water sports and be pampered any time of day or night. The hotel has several swimming pools, restaurants and a kids club making it a popular choice for families. The Paphos effect is infectious, and it will encourage you to return to Cyprus again and again.
August 8, 2017
- Free Interrail Ticket launched for 15,000 18-year-olds – Unravel Travel TV
- Murakami, Matisse, Cattelan at Fondation Louis Vuitton Exhibition – Unravel Travel TV
- TBEX Europe 2018 Ostrava, Czech Republic – Unravel Travel TV
- IPW Denver 2018, Roger Dow, U.S. Travel Association – Unravel Travel TV
- Hotels in Ostrava, Czech Republic – Unravel Travel TV