Compared to the bustling beaches of the east, the western peninsula has quiet and secluded coves for those who want to get away from the crowds. Coral Bay is probably the most sandy beach in the Paphos area and is also home to the lovely Coral Bay Beach Resort. Here you can make the most of beach life in a stunning setting, you can try all types of water sports and be pampered any time of day or night. The hotel has several swimming pools, restaurants and a kids club making it a popular choice for families. The Paphos effect is infectious, and it will encourage you to return to Cyprus again and again.
February 21, 2017
April 14, 2017
- Qatar Airways strengthens presence in Ireland following inaugural Dublin-Doha flight – Silvija Travel Tips
- The Social Travel Summit – Kitzbühel, Austria 19-20 September 2017 – Unravel Travel TV
- conichi – Winner – Phocuswright EMEA Travel Innovator Award and People’s Choice Awards 2017 – Unravel Travel TV
- Inaki Uriz, CEO, Caravelo – Battleground Phocuswright Europe 2017 – Unravel Travel TV
- Phocuswright Europe 2017, Amsterdam Battleground Winners – Unravel Travel TV