Compared to the bustling beaches of the east, the western peninsula has quiet and secluded coves for those who want to get away from the crowds. Coral Bay is probably the most sandy beach in the Paphos area and is also home to the lovely Coral Bay Beach Resort. Here you can make the most of beach life in a stunning setting, you can try all types of water sports and be pampered any time of day or night. The hotel has several swimming pools, restaurants and a kids club making it a popular choice for families. The Paphos effect is infectious, and it will encourage you to return to Cyprus again and again.
February 27, 2017
April 6, 2017
- Travel Department Launch 2018 Worldwide Holidays – Unravel Travel TV
- WOW air announces €129.99 flights from Ireland to four new US destinations – Unravel Travel TV
- Destination DC Announces 22 million visitors spent $7.3 billion in 2016 – Unravel Travel TV
- Alaska Airlines Selects Gogo’s 2Ku Inflight Connectivity Solution for its Entire Boeing and Airbus Fleet – Unravel Travel TV
- Connect Travel Announces Strategic Partnership With China Outbound Travel & Tourism Market – Unravel Travel TV