Compared to the bustling beaches of the east, the western peninsula has quiet and secluded coves for those who want to get away from the crowds. Coral Bay is probably the most sandy beach in the Paphos area and is also home to the lovely Coral Bay Beach Resort. Here you can make the most of beach life in a stunning setting, you can try all types of water sports and be pampered any time of day or night. The hotel has several swimming pools, restaurants and a kids club making it a popular choice for families. The Paphos effect is infectious, and it will encourage you to return to Cyprus again and again.
conichi – Winner – Phocuswright EMEA Travel Innovator Award and People’s Choice Awards 2017 – Unravel Travel TV
May 20, 2017
April 14, 2017
Search hotels and more...
- Austrian Airlines expands “Train to Plane” service – Unravel Travel TV
- Cambodia hosting ASEAN Tourism Forum, ATF 2021 – Unravel Travel TV
- TBEX Asia 2021, Phuket, Thailand – Launch Video – Unravel Travel TV
- Alaverdi Monastery, Georgia – Unravel Travel TV
- Natalia Bayona, 112th UNWTO Executive Council – Tbilisi, Georgia, 2020 – Unravel Travel TV