Crystal Summer have combined the best hotels and excursions to give you the easiest way to discover more of your chosen destination. Their fantastic range of Discovery Packages all include flights, transfers, accommodation & excursions.
You can experience local cultures, breathtaking sights, and authentic activities – all at your own pace. Choose from a great range of packages including Austria, Italy, Slovenia and Switzerland.
Kranjska Gora Discovery Package Special Offer:
- Depart 31st May, stay at the 4* Hotel Kompas, for 7 nights, on a half-board basis, from €785pp
Visit the very best sights of the jaw dropping North-western region of Slovenia, staying in the 4* Hotel Kompas. At the foot of the dramatic Julian Alps and on the edge of the Triglav National Park, Kranjska Gora has some spectacular scenery just waiting to be discovered.
- Full day excursion to the Julian Alps
- Full day excursion to Bled and Bonhinj
- Chairlift ride up to Mount Vitranc
- Guided evening torch lit walk to Lake Jasna
- Themed evening dinner with welcome drink
Free walking map per booking.
Julian Alps: Enjoy a day of spectacular scenery and unspoilt natural beauty. Visit the Vrsič mountain pass (1611m) and the Russian Chapel, a memorial to the Russian POWs who died whilst constructing the mountain pass to Austria. Descending from Vrsič into Trenta, you’ll take in some breathtaking scenery before stopping for a short break in Bovec. The tour returns via the Italian Alps, back to Slovenia.
Bled and Bohinj: The stunning Lake Bled is a sight to behold. Also, see Slovenia’s largest lake in Bohinj and see the untouched nature of the Triglav National Park.
More Crystal Summer Offers:
- Depart 31st May, stay at the 3* Hotel Obermair, Mayrhofen, for 7 nights, on a b&b basis, from €569pp
- Depart 31st May, stay at the 3* Hotel Batzenhausl, Seefeld, for 7 nights, on a half-board basis, from €629pp
- Depart 31st May, stay at the 4* Hotel St Georg, Zell am See, for 7 nights, on a half-board basis, from €775pp
To book your holiday now call (01) 433 1080, visit www.crystalsummer.ie or contact your local travel agent.
Crystal is fully licensed by commission of aviation regulation (TO 029).