El Paso is a city in west Texas, along the waters of the Rio Grande. Outside the city, Franklin Mountains State Park is home to cacti and desert wildlife like coyotes and golden eagles. The park’s Wyler Aerial Tramway ascends to Ranger Peak for views of the city and to Mexico. Nearby, the National Border Patrol Museum traces the history of the U.S. Border Patrol, from its founding in 1924 to the present.
August 14, 2017
- IBTM World 2019 set for Meetings Success – Unravel Travel TV
- Kaunas, Lithuania – Top 15 Places To Visit – Silvija Travel Tips – Unravel Travel TV
- Beach Club Apartments, Son Parc, Menorca – Sunway – Unravel Travel TV
- Sustainability, A Central Theme at IT&CM Asia and CTW 2019 – Unravel Travel TV
- Osaka, Japan – World-Class MICE Venues and Spirited Service – Unravel Travel TV