El Paso is a city in west Texas, along the waters of the Rio Grande. Outside the city, Franklin Mountains State Park is home to cacti and desert wildlife like coyotes and golden eagles. The park’s Wyler Aerial Tramway ascends to Ranger Peak for views of the city and to Mexico. Nearby, the National Border Patrol Museum traces the history of the U.S. Border Patrol, from its founding in 1924 to the present.
February 27, 2017
- 360° Video is not Virtual Reality, Karen Nemeth, Realities.io – ITB Berlin – Unravel Travel TV
- Medical Tourism, ITB Berlin 2018 – Unravel Travel TV
- Kaunas, Lithuania – Top 15 Places To Visit – Silvija Travel Tips – Unravel Travel TV
- Dublin to Los Angeles, Ethiopian Airlines – Unravel Travel TV
- Eurostar Launching A New London-Amsterdam Service – Unravel Travel TV