El Paso is a city in west Texas, along the waters of the Rio Grande. Outside the city, Franklin Mountains State Park is home to cacti and desert wildlife like coyotes and golden eagles. The park’s Wyler Aerial Tramway ascends to Ranger Peak for views of the city and to Mexico. Nearby, the National Border Patrol Museum traces the history of the U.S. Border Patrol, from its founding in 1924 to the present.
April 14, 2017
April 30, 2017
- UNWTO delegation observes safe restart to tourism in Egypt – Unravel Travel TV
- Aero K new airliner launched – Unravel Travel TV
- Maam Cross Railway Station, Co. Galway – Unravel Travel TV
- Exhibitions to play a critical role as Dubai re−starts events industry – Unravel Travel TV
- IT&CM Asia and CTW Asia-Pacific 2020 Virtual Event – Unravel Travel TV