IT&CM China 2020 Announces New Business Segments, Enhances Suite of Successful Programme Initiatives Launched in 2019
Organisers of IT&CM China and CTW China 2020 have announced new business segments at the upcoming show in March 2020.
NEW BUSINESS SEGMENTS AT IT&CM CHINA
- Buyer Procurement Showcase: A fresh industry concept that spotlights prominent MICE, Association and Corporate buyers as they present their procurement requirements to exciting destination and supplier leads. This segment runs parallel to the event’s 2-day exhibition and business appointments.
- Enhanced MICE Innovation Hub with Tech Brand Presentation Showcase: Riding on the popularity of the 2019 MICE Innovation Hub launch, the 2020 event space will be larger with more featured technology solution providers and start-ups. A dedicated brand presentation showcase featuring technology ideas and solutions will be added to the 2-day event.
- The Brand Presentation hub will be a buzzing zone that integrates all-day talks on the latest travel teach trends with business meets and pre-scheduled appointments.
SUCCESSFUL PROGRAMME HIGHLIGHTS TO LOOK FORWARD TO AT IT&CM CHINA and CTW CHINA 2020
Launched in 2019, these successful programme highlights, alongside the newly launched business segments, will continue to offer delegates business opportunities beyond one-on-one appointments, and increase lead generation.
- Say Hi To Everyone on the first day of the show will once again provide a platform for attendees to identify potential delegate profiles they want to meet across IT&CM China and CTW China ahead of exhibition days. Its first edition saw a full house of delegates with active engagement between attending suppliers, buyers and media.
- Brand Showcase Presentations are perfect for participating exhibitors and brands to share their latest updates with buyers and media in just 20 minutes, enhancing their brand outreach efforts at the show. In 2019, all sessions ran to a full house with much interest from attendees. At the upcoming 2020 event, these presentations will be programmed into two parallel tracks at different presentation areas within the hall – one featuring destinations and corporate brands, with the other, focused on technology and innovation at the enhanced MICE Innovation Hub.
- Exhibition Walk-About comprising of 4 x 1-hour guided sessions, targets Association buyers and media where quick introductions and connections can be made efficiently during visits to featured destination pavilions and booths. In 2019, over 200 delegates benefitted from this segment.
Darren Ng, Managing Director of TTG Asia Media said, “The success of our business initiatives in 2019 prompted its continuity and the addition of new initiatives to cater to the ever-changing needs of our delegates. This demonstrates the show’s constant evolution to provide delegates with an unparalleled platform to establish valuable connections and at the same time, add variety to the programme. More importantly, this hones IT&CM China’s differentiation of fostering lead generation between suppliers and buyers beyond one-on-one appointments.”
REVITALISED FORMAT FOR CTW CHINA 2020
.Other format changes announced to include a re-designed format with two full days of conferences starting at 10.30 am. These will take precedence over business appointments to re-emphasise meaningful knowledge exchange for CTW China delegates as well as moving away from speaker-centric lectures to more delegate-led session. This will encourage suppliers and procurement professionals to find a mutual interest and develop connections.
Corporate buyers can also look forward to winning attractive lucky draw prizes, with an additional reward scheme in place specifically for local corporate buyers who attend the conference and take part in business meets.
ABOUT IT&CM CHINA 2020
The Leading International MICE Event in China
IT&CM China 2020 will be held from March 24 to 26 at Shanghai Exhibition & Convention Center of International Sourcing. This is the 14th instalment of the international MICE event that seeks to “Promote China to the World and the World to China”. The 2020 event expects an attendance of 3,000 MICE professionals from sectors including DMCs, PCOs, corporate travel and associations, over 500 hosted delegates, over 14,000 business appointments as well as over 75 business, education and networking sessions.
Co-located with CTW China as China’s Only Doublebill Event In MICE and Corporate Travel, IT&CM China is part of the IT&CM Events series by TTG Events, a business group of TTG Asia Media. This event is co-organised by CITS International M.I.C.E. – a wholly-owned subsidiary of CITS (China International Travel Service), and MP International.
For more information on IT&CM China, visit www.itcmchina.com WeChat ID: ITCMC
Unravel Travel TV, Home Page www.unraveltravel.eu