Maam Cross Railway Station on the Galway to Clifden branch of the former Midland Great Western Railway of Ireland is set to see trains again. The derelict station standing on 8.5 acres has been acquired by a, not for profit company, MGWR (2017) DAC with a view to its restoration in the Connemara wilderness.
April 16, 2017
December 22, 2018
April 30, 2017
Search hotels and more...
- Austrian Airlines expands “Train to Plane” service – Unravel Travel TV
- Cambodia hosting ASEAN Tourism Forum, ATF 2021 – Unravel Travel TV
- TBEX Asia 2021, Phuket, Thailand – Launch Video – Unravel Travel TV
- Alaverdi Monastery, Georgia – Unravel Travel TV
- Natalia Bayona, 112th UNWTO Executive Council – Tbilisi, Georgia, 2020 – Unravel Travel TV