Maam Cross Railway Station on the Galway to Clifden branch of the former Midland Great Western Railway of Ireland is set to see trains again. The derelict station standing on 8.5 acres has been acquired by a, not for profit company, MGWR (2017) DAC with a view to its restoration in the Connemara wilderness.
March 4, 2017
December 22, 2018
April 16, 2017
April 30, 2017
Search hotels and more...
- Vienna A luxurious journey – Unravel Travel TV
- Bull Dorado Beach & Spa, Gran Canaria – Bull Hotels – Unravel Travel TV
- A-ROSA SENA, New river cruise ship launching on the Rhine – Unravel Travel TV
- CoWorking Area, Selina Bad Gastein, Austria – Unravel Travel TV
- Saudia flight landing at Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport, Saudi Arabia – Unravel Travel TV