Maam Cross Railway Station on the Galway to Clifden branch of the former Midland Great Western Railway of Ireland is set to see trains again. The derelict station standing on 8.5 acres has been acquired by a, not for profit company, MGWR (2017) DAC with a view to its restoration in the Connemara wilderness.
December 22, 2018
March 4, 2017
March 20, 2017
Search hotels and more...
- Sunset viewpoint in Pueto de Mogán, Gran Canaria – Unravel Travel TV
- Trip to Barbados with American Holidays – Unravel Travel TV
- The KII (Kö-Bogen II), Düsseldorf, Germany – Unravel Travel TV
- Discover Mauritius An Island Of Emotion – Unravel Travel TV
- Sandy Beach Hotel, Gran Canaria – Unravel Travel TV