Jane Wilson visits Oman for a taste of Arabic traditional culture, history and heritage with its forts, souqs, museums and mosques. She travels to the Musandam Peninsular and takes a trip to the Fjords of Arabia to spot the dolphins and to enjoy the tranquil scenery. With cruising growing in this region, she meets with Khalid Al Zadjali, Director of Tourism Events with the Oman Ministry of Tourism to discuss the future growth of tourism.
February 21, 2017
April 18, 2017
- Qatar Airways strengthens presence in Ireland following inaugural Dublin-Doha flight – Silvija Travel Tips
- The Social Travel Summit – Kitzbühel, Austria 19-20 September 2017 – Unravel Travel TV
- conichi – Winner – Phocuswright EMEA Travel Innovator Award and People’s Choice Awards 2017 – Unravel Travel TV
- Inaki Uriz, CEO, Caravelo – Battleground Phocuswright Europe 2017 – Unravel Travel TV
- Phocuswright Europe 2017, Amsterdam Battleground Winners – Unravel Travel TV