Jane Wilson visits Oman for a taste of Arabic traditional culture, history and heritage with its forts, souqs, museums and mosques. She travels to the Musandam Peninsular and takes a trip to the Fjords of Arabia to spot the dolphins and to enjoy the tranquil scenery. With cruising growing in this region, she meets with Khalid Al Zadjali, Director of Tourism Events with the Oman Ministry of Tourism to discuss the future growth of tourism.
February 27, 2017
February 17, 2017
- conichi – Winner – Phocuswright EMEA Travel Innovator Award and People’s Choice Awards 2017 – Unravel Travel TV
- Inaki Uriz, CEO, Caravelo – Battleground Phocuswright Europe 2017 – Unravel Travel TV
- Phocuswright Europe 2017, Amsterdam Battleground Winners – Unravel Travel TV
- Phocuswright Innovation Battle Ground – Phocuswright Europe 2017, Amsterdam – Unravel Travel TV
- Paris Fin De Siecle Exhibition, The Guggenheim Museum Bilbao – Unravel Travel TV