Jane Wilson visits Oman for a taste of Arabic traditional culture, history and heritage with its forts, souqs, museums and mosques. She travels to the Musandam Peninsular and takes a trip to the Fjords of Arabia to spot the dolphins and to enjoy the tranquil scenery. With cruising growing in this region, she meets with Khalid Al Zadjali, Director of Tourism Events with the Oman Ministry of Tourism to discuss the future growth of tourism.
October 31, 2017
February 17, 2017
- True York City the new NYC & Company global tourism campaign – Silvija Travel Tips
- Delta Medallion Member Unlimited Complimentary Upgrades for domestic Delta One – Silvija Travel Tips / Unravel Travel TV
- Winter Wonderland in the Jungfrau Region – Unravel Travel TV
- Travelling through Dublin Airport with a baby – Unravel Travel TV
- American Holidays Black Friday €100 Off – Unravel Travel TV