Jane Wilson visits Oman for a taste of Arabic traditional culture, history and heritage with its forts, souqs, museums and mosques. She travels to the Musandam Peninsular and takes a trip to the Fjords of Arabia to spot the dolphins and to enjoy the tranquil scenery. With cruising growing in this region, she meets with Khalid Al Zadjali, Director of Tourism Events with the Oman Ministry of Tourism to discuss the future growth of tourism.
Stena Line has signed an agreement with Ctrip, China’s largest travel agent to sell its passenger ferry tickets – Unravel Travel TV
June 29, 2017
- Kaunas, Lithuania – Top 15 Places To Visit – Silvija Travel Tips – Unravel Travel TV
- Sustainability, A Central Theme at IT&CM Asia and CTW 2019 – Unravel Travel TV
- Osaka, Japan – World-Class MICE Venues and Spirited Service – Unravel Travel TV
- Ten Spanish hotel chains will participate in MITM Americas 2019 – Unravel Travel TV
- Discover Thailand’s Exclusive MICE Destinations, IT&CM Asia – Unravel Travel TV