Jane Wilson visits Oman for a taste of Arabic traditional culture, history and heritage with its forts, souqs, museums and mosques. She travels to the Musandam Peninsular and takes a trip to the Fjords of Arabia to spot the dolphins and to enjoy the tranquil scenery. With cruising growing in this region, she meets with Khalid Al Zadjali, Director of Tourism Events with the Oman Ministry of Tourism to discuss the future growth of tourism.
February 27, 2017
February 16, 2017
- IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific 2019 – Unravel Travel TV
- Beach Club Apartments, Son Parc, Menorca – Sunway – Unravel Travel TV
- Kaunas, Lithuania – Top 15 Places To Visit – Silvija Travel Tips – Unravel Travel TV
- Thailand Go Local, Irish Travel Agents FAM – Unravel Travel TV
- AIA Unveils its Vision of Aerospace in 2050 – Unravel Travel TV