Jane Wilson visits Oman for a taste of Arabic traditional culture, history and heritage with its forts, souqs, museums and mosques. She travels to the Musandam Peninsular and takes a trip to the Fjords of Arabia to spot the dolphins and to enjoy the tranquil scenery. With cruising growing in this region, she meets with Khalid Al Zadjali, Director of Tourism Events with the Oman Ministry of Tourism to discuss the future growth of tourism.
August 14, 2017
February 19, 2016
- Travel Department Launch 2018 Worldwide Holidays – Unravel Travel TV
- WOW air announces €129.99 flights from Ireland to four new US destinations – Unravel Travel TV
- Destination DC Announces 22 million visitors spent $7.3 billion in 2016 – Unravel Travel TV
- Alaska Airlines Selects Gogo’s 2Ku Inflight Connectivity Solution for its Entire Boeing and Airbus Fleet – Unravel Travel TV
- Connect Travel Announces Strategic Partnership With China Outbound Travel & Tourism Market – Unravel Travel TV