Jane Wilson visits Oman for a taste of Arabic traditional culture, history and heritage with its forts, souqs, museums and mosques. She travels to the Musandam Peninsular and takes a trip to the Fjords of Arabia to spot the dolphins and to enjoy the tranquil scenery. With cruising growing in this region, she meets with Khalid Al Zadjali, Director of Tourism Events with the Oman Ministry of Tourism to discuss the future growth of tourism.
August 14, 2017
March 4, 2017
- U.S. Travel’s IPW Returns to Las Vegas May 10-14, 2021 – Unravel Travel TV
- Where Delta is flying in May 2020 – Unravel Travel TV
- British Airways’ franchise partner SUN-AIR selects Garmin ADS-B solution for Dornier 328 aircraft – Unravel Travel TV
- Swiss International Air Lines takes delivery of its first A320neo – Unravel Travel TV
- Airbus A350-900 Aeroflot aircraft in the making – Unravel Travel TV