Jane Wilson visits Oman for a taste of Arabic traditional culture, history and heritage with its forts, souqs, museums and mosques. She travels to the Musandam Peninsular and takes a trip to the Fjords of Arabia to spot the dolphins and to enjoy the tranquil scenery. With cruising growing in this region, she meets with Khalid Al Zadjali, Director of Tourism Events with the Oman Ministry of Tourism to discuss the future growth of tourism.
November 23, 2017
April 16, 2017
- IPW Anaheim 2019 – Unravel Travel TV
- Florida Airport Seeks Developers for Unique Fly-In Hotel – Unravel Travel TV
- Hilton launch of Signia Hilton – Unravel Travel TV
- AIA Unveils its Vision of Aerospace in 2050 – Unravel Travel TV
- Closing Ceremony of the Gala Celebration ATF Forum 2019 – Unravel Travel TV