Jane Wilson visits Oman for a taste of Arabic traditional culture, history and heritage with its forts, souqs, museums and mosques. She travels to the Musandam Peninsular and takes a trip to the Fjords of Arabia to spot the dolphins and to enjoy the tranquil scenery. With cruising growing in this region, she meets with Khalid Al Zadjali, Director of Tourism Events with the Oman Ministry of Tourism to discuss the future growth of tourism.
April 6, 2017
November 20, 2018
Search hotels and more...
- Austrian Airlines expands “Train to Plane” service – Unravel Travel TV
- Cambodia hosting ASEAN Tourism Forum, ATF 2021 – Unravel Travel TV
- TBEX Asia 2021, Phuket, Thailand – Launch Video – Unravel Travel TV
- Alaverdi Monastery, Georgia – Unravel Travel TV
- Natalia Bayona, 112th UNWTO Executive Council – Tbilisi, Georgia, 2020 – Unravel Travel TV