Orlando International Airport’s new parking garage, Garage “C”, will open on Friday, November 17.
The garage is located on the South Entrance Road (view map) and features 1,690 spaces (including 35 ADA compliant parking spaces), as well as remote check-in for Alaska, American, Delta, JetBlue, Southwest and United.
Tired of circling to find a parking space? Parking Garage “C” is priced at $15 per day (less than the daily rate for Parking Garages A and B), and the Automated People Mover (APM) ride to Level 3 of the Main Terminal (view map) takes less than 4 minutes.
Save time and money by using Parking Garage “C”.
- Grace period for first 20 minutes
- $2 for 21 to 40 minutes, then
- $1 for each additional 20 minutes (or any part thereof from the time of entry) up to a maximum of $15, then
- $15 per 24-hour period (maximum stay 60 days)
- Cash, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, E-PASS, SunPass Plus
- Long-term or short-term parking
- Most spaces are covered
- Patrolled by the Orlando Police Department – Airport Division
- Vehicles higher than 8′ 2″ cannot be accommodated in Parking Garage C
Download the MCO App
TSA Wait Times
Track Multiple Flights, and more… Download the app at: www.orlandoairports.net/app
Silvija Zalepugiene, Silvija Travel Tips