TBEX North America 2017 will be held in Huntsville, Alabama, USA, from 4th to 6th May 2017. The high-tech city of Huntsville which sprawls at the foot of a mountain in North Alabama is equally at home in the 19th century or the 21st. Huntsville’s tourist attractions reflect the heritage of Alabama’s first English-speaking city, the strife of the American Civil War and the accomplishments of America’s rocket scientists. The city is nicknamed “The Rocket City” for its close history with U.S. space missions. Huntsville has been important in developing space technology since the 1950s.
November 23, 2017
December 22, 2018
- Eight Spanish hotel chains will participate in MITM Americas 2019 – Unravel Travel TV
- MITM Americas, 14-17 October 2019 – Unravel Travel TV
- Aer Lingus commences Ireland’s first direct flight to Minneapolis-St. Paul – Unravel Travel TV
- IT&CMA and CTW Asia-Pacific 2019 – Unravel Travel TV
- Beach Club Apartments, Son Parc, Menorca – Sunway – Unravel Travel TV