TBEX North America 2017 will be held in Huntsville, Alabama, USA, from 4th to 6th May 2017. The high-tech city of Huntsville which sprawls at the foot of a mountain in North Alabama is equally at home in the 19th century or the 21st. Huntsville’s tourist attractions reflect the heritage of Alabama’s first English-speaking city, the strife of the American Civil War and the accomplishments of America’s rocket scientists. The city is nicknamed “The Rocket City” for its close history with U.S. space missions. Huntsville has been important in developing space technology since the 1950s.
February 19, 2016
February 17, 2017
- Qatar Airways strengthens presence in Ireland following inaugural Dublin-Doha flight – Silvija Travel Tips
- The Social Travel Summit – Kitzbühel, Austria 19-20 September 2017 – Unravel Travel TV
- conichi – Winner – Phocuswright EMEA Travel Innovator Award and People’s Choice Awards 2017 – Unravel Travel TV
- Inaki Uriz, CEO, Caravelo – Battleground Phocuswright Europe 2017 – Unravel Travel TV
- Phocuswright Europe 2017, Amsterdam Battleground Winners – Unravel Travel TV