TBEX North America 2017 will be held in Huntsville, Alabama, USA, from 4th to 6th May 2017. The high-tech city of Huntsville which sprawls at the foot of a mountain in North Alabama is equally at home in the 19th century or the 21st. Huntsville’s tourist attractions reflect the heritage of Alabama’s first English-speaking city, the strife of the American Civil War and the accomplishments of America’s rocket scientists. The city is nicknamed “The Rocket City” for its close history with U.S. space missions. Huntsville has been important in developing space technology since the 1950s.
February 27, 2017
- TAT joins forces with THAI to promote 60th-Anniversary Promotions – Unravel Travel TV
- Elephant Well Being and Thai Community, Tourism Authority of Thailand – Unravel Travel TV
- IBTM World 2019 set for Meetings Success – Unravel Travel TV
- Kaunas, Lithuania – Top 15 Places To Visit – Silvija Travel Tips – Unravel Travel TV
- Beach Club Apartments, Son Parc, Menorca – Sunway – Unravel Travel TV