Maam Cross Railway Station on the Galway to Clifden branch of the former Midland Great Western Railway of Ireland is set to see trains again. The derelict station standing on 8.5 acres has been acquired by a, not for profit company, MGWR (2017) DAC with a view to its restoration in the Connemara wilderness.
April 30, 2017
April 16, 2017
March 20, 2017
Search hotels and more...
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Gran Canaria Mogán – Unravel Travel TV
- Gran Canaria for trail running – Eoin Flynn, Professional Mountain Runner – Unravel Travel TV
- ITCM Asia & CTW Asia Pacific 2021 – Unravel Travel TV
- HARRAH’S Resort Atlantic City to open 5 new dining, nightlife & spa concepts – Unravel Travel TV
- New Hotels in Nice, France – Unravel Travel TV