Jane Wilson visits Oman for a taste of Arabic traditional culture, history and heritage with its forts, souqs, museums and mosques. She travels to the Musandam Peninsular and takes a trip to the Fjords of Arabia to spot the dolphins and to enjoy the tranquil scenery. With cruising growing in this region, she meets with Khalid Al Zadjali, Director of Tourism Events with the Oman Ministry of Tourism to discuss the future growth of tourism.
November 23, 2017
April 6, 2017
Search hotels and more...
- Vienna A luxurious journey – Unravel Travel TV
- Bull Dorado Beach & Spa, Gran Canaria – Bull Hotels – Unravel Travel TV
- A-ROSA SENA, New river cruise ship launching on the Rhine – Unravel Travel TV
- CoWorking Area, Selina Bad Gastein, Austria – Unravel Travel TV
- Saudia flight landing at Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport, Saudi Arabia – Unravel Travel TV