Jane Wilson visits Oman for a taste of Arabic traditional culture, history and heritage with its forts, souqs, museums and mosques. She travels to the Musandam Peninsular and takes a trip to the Fjords of Arabia to spot the dolphins and to enjoy the tranquil scenery. With cruising growing in this region, she meets with Khalid Al Zadjali, Director of Tourism Events with the Oman Ministry of Tourism to discuss the future growth of tourism.
August 8, 2017
October 31, 2017
Search hotels and more...
- The Edge of the World, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia – Unravel Travel TV
- UNWTO opens a Regional Office in the Middle East – Unravel Travel TV
- Saudia flight landing at Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport, Saudi Arabia – Unravel Travel TV
- Radisson Blu Resort & Spa Gran Canaria Mogán – Unravel Travel TV
- Gran Canaria for trail running – Eoin Flynn, Professional Mountain Runner – Unravel Travel TV